Dave Kelly, America’s Student Leadership Trainer™, is the leading authority on Student Leadership and Community Service on college campuses today. As a professional trainer, motivator, and servant leader, Dave is an expert on all aspects of running and leading campus organizations and developing the character of a servant leader.
Dave Kelly teaches your Servant Leaders to
Run Better Campus Clubs and Organizations!
Dave’s presentations are high energy, interactive, theatrical, filled with humor, stories, fun, and, most importantly they are content rich based on years of servant leadership experience.
Dave’s comprehensive programs deliver student leadership and community service training to student leaders, college campus clubs and organizations, student government associations, Greek organizations and campus activities boards. He is a frequent college guest speaker for student leadership conferences and retreats and new student orientation programs.
As an overarching theme Dave’s programs consistently deliver on the following Student Learning Outcomes:
- Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Competence through Student Leadership – Your student leaders will develop identity, self-esteem, confidence, ethics and integrity; leadership skills; and the personal attributes it requires to successfully lead and work with others.
- Civic Engagement and being a Servant Leader – Students will come to understand the role that commitment to public life and a sense of civic responsibility plays in the life of a servant leader.
Dave’s student leadership experience includes:
- 20+ years training leaders and advisors from Student Government Associations, Campus Activities Boards and campus clubs of every kind on Campus Organization Leadership and Community Service Projects.
- Dave has been a student leader himself — he has served on the club, regional, and statewide levels and even served as international president of a 14,000-member organization. He’s also been an advisor at the campus, state, and international levels of both campus organizations and student government associations.
- He has trained students and advisors at more than 140 different colleges and universities and is the national coordinator for the APCA Serves! Initiative by the Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities.
- As a volunteer, he has personally performed more than 50,000 hours of community service and has led students to perform more than 2 million hours in support of their communities!
- He has also recruited more than 10,000 students into campus organizations and has been recognized for his student and servant leadership expertise.
- Dave is a 2-Time Finalist for the Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities (APCA) Speaker of the Year and is an APCA Leadership Award Winner.
Based on his experience, Dave offers a wide range of leadership topics to choose from and tailors each of his programs for your needs. Throughout his programs Dave offers practical leadership ideas that can be implemented immediately with little or no cost to the student. As a result you will see increased student involvement on your campus and your students will be more satisfied with their collegiate experience and more involved as alumni.