With the energy of a Japanese Game Show Host, World Memory Champion Dave Farrow brings The Ultimate Memory Challenge to your campus!!!
Dave’s full-blow, high-energy, interactive ULTIMATE MEMORY CHALLENGE competition involves everyone on campus. Freshmen, seniors, faculty, staff alumni and even members of the local community can participate, have fun and improve their ability to remember anything… make that EVERYTHING!
Everyone will have fun challenging – and improving – their own memory and learning new memory techniques that will last them a lifetime. They’ll use their new memory skills during study and testing, in graduate programs, in their impending careers, as entrepreneurs and as our future leaders.
- The benefits of this program are immediate!
- Triple your memory in the first 20 minutes!
- Improved student STUDY SKILLS through IMPROVED MEMORY
- Enhanced academic performance and a more enjoyable academic experience
- A memorable day of fun, learning, challenge and competition
- A lifetime of benefits that come from improved memory
- Everything you need to start a MEMORY CLUB on your campus
Dave’s memory techniques helped him survive his school years with ADD and dyslexia, start three successful companies and set a Guinness World Record for Memory. He’s now sharing the techniques he’s developed with students across the country.
Here’s what the competition looks like!
- Introduction & Team Selections: Everyone participates!
- FOUR ROUNDS of “Learning & Competition” – Your students will learn Dave’s powerful memory techniques and put them to immediate use in a fun and interactive competition!
- Round 1: Dave’s Basic List Technique
- Round 2: Numbers and the Color Code Technique
- Round 3: World Record-setting Card Memorization Technique
- Extreme Round: Languages and Dave’s Multi-Lingual Sub-Word Technique
- Awards and Recognition Ceremony – Your campus winner receives a prize package of Dave’s Ultimate Memory Tools and joins Dave in a media appearance.
In addition to the fun and learning, the competition with establish a framework for starting MEMORY CLUBS on campuses across the country. Your students will be energized by the event and Dave will show them how they can start and run their own club and even compete on a national level.
THIS FUN, INTERACTIVE EVENT IS PERFECT FOR:
- Academic Enrichment Programs, and Academic Success Programs
- Study Skills Events, Study Groups, and Pre-Exam Workshops
- Orientation, Welcome Week, and First Year Experience Programs
- Leadership Retreats and Life Skills Programs
- Parents and Siblings Programs
- Spring Fling Special Events
- Students who just want to get more out of their academic experience!
Special ½ day (3 hours) or full day(6 hours) program – Dave customizes the program to deliver maximum impact and fit your time slot.