Learn the Rock Star Principles of Success based on Dayna’s personal experiences, highlighted by her personal photos, with the world’s greatest rock stars.
“You can either be the Rock Star at center stage or the roadie backstage. Whether you’re a freshman just starting your college career or a senior getting ready to head out into the real world every day – each human interaction – is an opportunity for a performance. How will you perform? What will you perform? How will you turn them into fans? How do you keep up a top performance day after day? Is your stage, your foundation. Are you ready for it all?” — Dayna Steele
★ PASSION ★ CONFIDENCE ★ QUALITY ★ ORGANIZATION ★ TECHNOLOGY ★ BRANDING ★
★ NETWORKING ★ KNOWLEDGE ★ HEALTH ★ APPRECIATION ★ MORE ★
Dayna Steele visits your campus to motivate you students to success with her ‘Rock Star Principles of Success.” Dayna spent years as one of the nation’s top Rock Jocks, learning from and hanging out with the world’s greatest performers. But instead of just ‘partying like a Rock Star’ she watched what it took to get to the top and stay there. Now using her real life experiences and photographs with the top rock stars in the world she shares what she learned about what it takes to ‘rock to the top’ in college and in the future. Your students will learn:
- Increased confidence and how to reach for higher goals – so your performance never falls short
- What a major rock star attributes his wild success to – and how to use it to your advantage
- Why relationships rule all you do and don’t do – and how to build ‘Rock Star Relationships’
- The single most important tool you have for success – and how you can use it to ‘rock to the top!’
Dayna comes to your campus to bring to life the principles shared in her book “Rock to the Top: What I Learned about Success from the World’s Greatest Rock Stars.” Hanging out with the likes of The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Van Halen and more, Dayna observed that “it is so much more than talent than makes you a rock star in anything you do.” She saw it then and she still sees it today – not only in today’s Stars, but in today’s students. Dayna helps bring out the Rock Stars on your campus with her proven Rock Star Principles – by sharing with your students what it REALLY takes to be a leader in school, business and life.
“Dayna changed our students lives with her passion!” –Dean John Bowen, University of Houston
This program is delivered as a CAMPUS KEYNOTE or more intimate WORKSHOP and is perfect for:
- Headlining Special Events that build campus community such as Parent and Sibling Programs, Spring Fling, Homecoming and more!
- Taking your Orientation, Welcome Week or FYE Program to the next level
- Senior Send-offs and pumping up your Commencement/Graduation Program
- Highlighting your Student Leadership Conference or Life Skills Program
- Bringing fun and energy to your Women’s History Month Celebration
- A new approach for your Entrepreneurial, Business Schools and MBA Programs
- A unique skill-builder for Career Services, Employment and Job Fairs, Internship Programs
- Rock Star Students who want to get the most out of their academic experience!
Program Duration/Format: 90 minutes or less – Dayna customizes each and every speech for each campus to reach the desired results for your students.