Where will you find a job when the time comes? Almost everything you do in business and life will be based on a relationship you have with someone. Would you rather do business with someone you don’t know or with someone you know or with someone recommended by someone you know?
Using her real life examples and stories in this hands-on, give-and-take session, Dayna Steele, the author of “Rock to the Top: What I Learned about Success from the World’s Greatest Rock Stars,” guides students through the keys to lasting and productive relationships. Everything you do from this point forward will come down to who you know and your relationships with other people . You’ll learn to create a networking strategy, find out how to meet the people you need to meet, discover the best places to network and how to make those relationships work for you.
This program can be delivered as a KEYNOTE or more intimate WORKSHOP and is perfect for:
- Headlining Special Events that build campus community such as Parent and Sibling Programs, Spring Fling, Homecoming and more!
- A unique skill-builder for Career Services, Employment and Job Fairs, Internship Programs
- A new approach for your Entrepreneurial, Business and MBA Programs
- Taking your Orientation, Welcome Week or FYE Program to the next level
- Pumping up your Commencement/Graduation Program
- Highlighting your Student Leadership Conference
- Bringing fun and energy to your Women’s History Month Celebration
PROGRAM DURATION/FORMAT: 90 minutes or less – Dayna customizes each and every interview session for each campus to reach the desired results for your students.